Almost every passport office has a customer care number to help you with problems related to Passport seva services. In India, the government has provided toll free helpline number for Passport seva kendra problems. Here is how you can contact Passport office customer care through POPSK customer care service.
How to contact Passport office customer care?
To contact Passport Office customer care, there are three methods –
- Call on Passport office toll free helpline number.
- Write through the official website of Passport office – https://portal2.passportindia.gov.in.
- Visit nearby Passport office and submit your query.
Passport Office Customer Care Number
To call Passport office customer service, dial 1800-258-1800 from your mobile phone and speak to the customer care executive directly.
The 1800-258-1800 service is toll free and works every day except public holidays and Sundays.
Passport Office Complaint Online
Another method to contact Passport office customer service is to complaint online.
This is how you can do it.
- Visit the official website of Passport office.
- Now go to grievance section – Click here to visit.
- Enter your reference number and select passport seva kendra.
- Enter applicant details in first section and application details in second section.
- Enter description in the last box, verify captcha and submit.
So this is how you can contact Passport office customer care online and offline.