If you have visited any Passport Seva kendra and are unsatisfied with the service, you can complaint to Passport office through the online complaint portal as well as toll free number. You can also contact Passport Office customer service for submitting complaint or grievance.
Passport Office Online Complaint
To complaint online about Passport seva kendra, POPSK department provides you with online complaint portal. This complaint portal can be reached through the grievance section of Passport India official website.
Passport Office Complaint Cell Phone Numbers
- Shri S. B. Saroha, Under Secretary (PV-Vigilance) , CPV Division , Ministry of External Affairs
– Contact Number : 23387281
- Dr. Acquino Vimal, Director (CNV & I), Ministry of External Affairs – Contact Number : + 91 11 23011357
- CENTRAL VIGILANCE COMMISSION – Contact number : 011- 24600200
These are complaint number of Passport Office Head officers and Department chiefs.
Hours of operation – 8 AM to 10 PM
Track Status of Passport Complaint
You can also check status of your complaint through Passport office status enquiry option. Here are detailed information about the status check facility.
For every complaint made to Passport office complaint cell, you can a service request number or SRN Number.
Also, your application has a application reference number. Your passport must have a passport number and you need file number to check status of your complaint.
Steps to check status of Passport complaints
- Visit passport seva website and go to grievance status check page.
- Enter your Service Request number for complaint.
- Enter your application reference number.
- Mention file number and passport number in next sections.
- Enter your date of birth as in passport.
- Click on search.